As someone living with a family member who requires special care and assistance and does not have companionship at night, leaving them alone can be quite difficult. This is especially stressful if you, their primary caregiver, have to work night shifts where you have to leave your loved one behind.
Comfort Home Health Care Services LLC is a home health care in Columbia Heights, Minnesota, that offers night supervision care. With the help of qualified caregivers. Clients receive dependable supervision and assistance!
Night supervision services, with the aid of a personal care assistant PCA in Minnesota, provide assistance and supervision in at least one of the following areas:
- Carrying out the person’s positive support programming and transition plans
- Reinforcing skill development supports (e.g., individualized home supports)
- Assisting with activities of daily living (ADLs)
- Assisting with instrumental activities of daily living (IADLs).
There are also certain limitations to this service. If you are interested in availing of this type of care for a loved one, consider taking note of these:
- A person cannot receive night supervision services if the services duplicate other state plans or waiver services they are already receiving.
- If a person living in their family home is younger than age 18:
- Parent(s) or caregiver(s) cannot provide the night supervision services
- Services cannot replace the parental responsibility or support normally provided by the child’s parent(s) or caregiver(s).
We hope you found this blog useful. Night supervision is DHS enrollment-required service that we are licensed to provide. If you want to learn more about how you can avail of this care, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us at 612-500-8839.
Leave a Reply