Information for Comfort Home Health Care Services, LLC employees
If you have specific questions about COVID-19, call the MDH general hotline at 651-201-3920.
If you have symptoms of COVID-19, you should contact your medical provider by phone, inform them of your concerns and then follow their specific instructions.
If you believe you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19, or you have a confirmed diagnosis, please contact us via email at email@example.com or call 612-500-8839.
Typical Symptoms of COVID-19
People with COVID-19 have had a wide range of symptoms reported – ranging from mild symptoms to severe illness.
These symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
Tips to Stay Healthy and Prevent the Spread of the Virus
Below are everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory disease, including COVID-19:
- Stay home when you are sick
- Practice social distancing
- Use a mask or simple cloth face covering when in public; this can help prevent your germs from infecting others – especially in situations where you may spread the virus without symptoms.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after using the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing. (If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.)
- Perform hand hygiene with alcohol-based hand rub before and after all patient/client contact.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash. If a tissue is not available, sneeze into your elbow, not your hand.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.